Following a record-breaking fair at The OXO Tower this past April, Roy’s Art Fair is excited to present its 5th edition, increasing in size and ambition. With a determined effort to grow faster and stronger, the fair will be host to over 90 emerging and established artists at the renowned Truman Brewery in Brick Lane, London during the annually anticipated Frieze week. Roy’s Art Fair is proud to be the largest FREE entrance art fair in London.
The Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London, E1 6QL
Roy’s Art Fair is fast becoming an established event in the art lover’s diary with our last 4 shows drawing thousands of visitors and buyers. 92 carefully selected artists will be personally showcasing their artwork to the public during this free four-day event.
Roy’s Art Fair is excited to announce a partnership with the mental health charity CALM in promoting awareness on the importance of creativity and expression for positive mental health. Free workshops will be running throughout the event by special guest artists aimed at all ages and abilities. There will be many opportunities for all to explore their own creativity with the varied art supplies sponsored by GreatArt.
Throughout the event a unique installation of live art will take place at the entrance of the fair giving public the opportunity to see artists creating large scale artworks right in front of their eyes. This will start at the private view evening on 3rd October and continue throughout the entire event.
The team at Roy’s Art Fair are all artists in their own right and offer their invaluable expertise and support to both emerging and established artists as they navigate the art world. Their focus is primarily on developing a community led spirit initiated by artists to connect directly with the public and promote both the artists’ and buyers’ interests first.
- See artists create Live Art in the entrance hall of the fair
- CALM Art Collective FREE Workshops hosted by special guest artists
- Fine art printmaking studio Hippo Screenprinters will be live demonstrating the art of screen printing with exclusive artwork releases by a number of special guests
- Visit the GreatArt area where we will have artists lead workshops and the opportunity for all to get involved in exploring their own creativity.
- Our friends at Vintage Event Bars will be serving up teas and coffees as well as luxurious vintage styled cocktails and craft beer.